Re: Plex Upgrade (Opcode is not telling)

>Thanks for the speedy response, Kim!
>
>Yes, lots of times I end the MULTIPLY with a RECORD to create a single
>cycle
>loop out of many.  However, in this situation I need to have QUANTIZE=OFF
>due to the way I'm building the loop.  Now that I've got the loop where I
>want it, I need to do the MULTIPLY ended with a quantized RECORD.  That
>is,
>I need to change QUANTIZE to ON, then do the MULTIPLY ended by a RECORD.
>was hoping for an easier way.  Like a single button press.

are there any free buttons? :-)

>Maybe I should
>get a MIDI pedal and set-up this parameter change/multiply/record
>sequence.
>Would that work?

That would be an advanced way. Since quantizing happens to the incoming
MIDIclock (if there is one), you can divide the rate from the sequencer
(isnt that what you wanted to do?) and then press that key with
QuantizeON/Multi/Rec?QuantizeOFF and it should do what you want in one
step.

We can also reconsider a new Quantize mode where a different set of
functions is quantized. We discussed that before, since we are not quite
sure, which functions should be quantized. Any other requests for this?

Since we cannot keep the multiple information in case of Record/Undo, you
can use this combination, too. Its rather crude, though, because it creates
a moment of silence ;-)

I can also consider to create an extra onlyMIDI function.

Are there more users looking for this?

*    Lots of music (samples), inventions (drawings), philosophy:
*         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org
*    Archive and mailinglist about looping:
*         ---> http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html