Re: Plex Upgrade ideas

Humm, good question.

During an evening's performance I mostly tweak on the 8ths/beat and SYNC
parameters.  I use two EDPs and some compostions require synchronized
operations while others use unsynchronized loops.  Occasionally, I'll tweak
MoreLoops.

Not to be excessive, but I'd suggest thirty-two (32) would be more than
enough for most people and adequate for the "power-looper" maniac.  Sixteen
(16) would probably be fine for normal, well-adjusted loopers who have a
real life.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com