Re: Opcode sells EDP Division

Does this mean that it would be legal to sell the EDP as a do-it-yourself
kit?  I suppose it's the software in the box that's really the thing of
value.  Hmmm, for UNIX we have Gnu, for Loop how about Gnuoop?  An open
architecture looping software foundation could be interesting.  A Loop OS
written in tiny C and ported to any number of micro processors.  I can see
it
now, a looping box with internal hard disk, PCMCIA, expansion slots, delay
times in terms of hours, not seconds.  Oh, oh, time to get back to work!

Allan