Re: Zoom 2100

Dear all,

        I have to concur with my namesake on this one...  Though I am
finding
that in a more live setting, it is far easier to use the Zoom2100 as a
looper
as a bridge unit, vs. being something along the lines of an Echoplex
wherein
you drop lines to it, to have it repeat them ad infinitum...

        Also, the click (from activating the recording to stopping it) is
really noticable, but then again at $130.00 USA it is a real happening
effects pedal box, especially once you have it tweaked out.  On the fly
tweaking is highly not recommended, but sitting back with it and just
fiddling with the controls is a blast!

        Granted, I've only been playing with mine for a little less than 6
days, so there is a bit of learning curve...  Especially, in sussing out
what
you are setting and what you are not.

        Currently, using it with solid body, hollow body, bass electric
guitars, though I did give it a whirl or three with a lap dulcimer that
has a
pickup in it, and had lots of fun!  Using a bass on it, is a trip, and
I've
found that with the "clean" effects that the Jam portion of looping is
very
nice and works great.

        One thing that I would like to do is to get the Expression pedal
so
that the volume, rates and/or depth of different effects can be used for
things like volume swells and such.  I noticed that it does make a bit of
difference for this unit.

        L8r on,

                Lee-ohki.