Re: Korg ToneWorks AX1-G

> Have any of you tried Korg's ToneWorks AX1-G Guitar Multi-Effects
>Processor?

I tried one when it first came out and was pretty disappointed in it.  The
delay
length is only 1.6 seconds which wasn't nearly enough for me.  If you want
cheap intro into multi effects pedals, you could do worse, but for a
looping
tool, I'd say pass on this one (the Zoom GFX7 something that's coming out
seems
to be Zoom's attempt at this pedal.  Their pedal however has 2 seconds of
loopable delay and a 6 second sampler.  I haven't heard this one yet
though).

Kevin