Re: Subject: Re: It just goes...

>j.pokornoy wrote:

>So I'm having somewhat of a dilemma here -- am I evolving as a listener
>the point where random sound can be as pleasant and meaningful as
>"structured" music, or am I just losing it big time?
>James

     I think I have the same problem. But not quite. If random sound can
be
     percieved musically, what is the need for structure? Why pay money
for
     an album of found sound, when you can just pop out to the stairway
and
     find some sounds of your own?

     Also, does this ability to hear pan-cromatic resonance in highly
     ambient domains reprasent a higher form of perception? Or just a
     different kind?

     Cheers,
        Al.