Re: It just goes...

Did this thread start with something to do with looping?
Who cares? Its weird...

Has any one had the experience while listening to something over and
over like a rythmic loop, you start to concentrate on the gaps of
silence in between the sounds and the rythum that they produce...hmm
does this make sense?

god it is easy to sound like a weirdo isnt it?

MArk Francombe
XXX

--
\