Re: It just goes...

kevin@minds-eye.org writes:

<< When my wife was pregnant, we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat
with
something
 called a Doppler (I think).  Anyway, I couldn't help but thinking it
would be
 interesting to get one of those, apply it to your own body and run the
results
 through the usual host of processors.  >>

There is a Japanese artist called Aube that uses single sound sources for
his
compositions (e.g. a song composed out of noises made from a book
[flipping
pages, crumpling paper, etc], songs composed of water dripping noises,
sheets
of metal manipulated, etc) who made a release using sounds gathered from a
similar medical scanning machine, so all the sound sources he processed
came
from within his body.

Not sure of the name of this record, if anyone is really interested let me
know and I'll try to dig up more info.

- Crossedout@aol.com