EDP FEEDBACK GHOST

        Sometimes my EDP ignores the feedback knob.  When I move the knob
to get
shorter feedback, it still acts like on max.  I have tried everything to
fixt it: I move the knob back and forth, I tap the loop again, dub,
multiply, mute, switch to another loop (there it is the same problem), or
I even restart EDP, but it is still as if the knob would be on max.  So I
leave it for some time, and when I get back to it after several minutes,
EDP follows the feedback knob like if nothing happened.
        This problem is quite frustrating especially when I am on stage,
when it
happens that after a composition where I use max feedback I turn the knob
down for the next composition -- and EDP ignores it.  But it can be even
worse: sometimes I play a composition with feedback lower and it is fine,
then suddenly in the middle of it EDP jumps into max feedback, and I have
to stop playing.
        It is like if there was a malicious ghost in my EDP, acting in a
totally
unpredictable way.  I cannot figure out any reason why this happens.  This
problem cannot be caused by receiving a Midi signal for feedback, because
I am not using Midi for EDP.

I will greatly appreciate any advice.

petr
===

Nasledujici oznameni je bohuzel nevyhnutelne.  V zadnem pripade ale
neznamena, ze bych osobne chtel propagovat tuto spolecnost.