Re: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

ld thomson wrote:

> Hey, now are you saying it is a PHYSICAL effect or a preceived effect?

> >I am also drug-free, but can attest to time warps during soundscaping.
> >This
> >is indeed a physical phenomena, and applaud Thomson's bringing it up.
>Pass
> >the tea, please.

maybe there is some physical basis for this time dilation effect... i could
swear that sometimes during extended loopage/scapeage that my *breathing*
seems
to have synched with the loop.. (and of course as soon as you consciously
perceive this, the effect is lost)

what we need is a thorough scientific test of this phenomenon...  ;)