Re: Floss...snicker,snicker, Might I inject some irony?

> Post-Modern music and dental floss I'm shocked nobody has mentioned
Zappa's
> use of floss as a (well, how should I phrase this text in order to get it
on
> If anyone wants to dig deeper into absurd Zappa scholar theories such as;

> Don't Eat the Yellow Snow and King Lear, or Montana and Freud, read "The
> Negative Dialectics of Poodle Play".  This dissertation gone wrong is an
> Hegelian/Marxist critique of Zappa's life and canon that makes a genuine

hey... all this zappa talk makes we wanna remind you all..

i'm starting 12 shows tonight - performing the music of Frank Zappa- with
longtime band member - Ike Willis!! details at the site>>>

peace,hope to meet some loopers

-andre'

ON TOUR Jun 9-20
Project Object with IKE WILLIS