offtopic drug discussion

> Anyone who has experienced psychedelic drug usage
> (and I would refer to the strong, clean hallucinogens
> like LSD or organics like peyote or mescaline
> would (...) realize that such states are incompatible
> with creative functioning

I did some LSD and mushrooms 15 years ago - these trips haven't done any
damage as far as I can see, and they clearly belong to the most valuable
experiences in my life in terms of creativity and insight. I wouldn't want
to miss them.

For some people, psychedelic drugs were good, for some, they were bad.
Generally, they provide deep experiences and should be treated with
respect.

So, let's lighten up, and better bury this subject. This is a loop
discussion group.

*       Michael Peters:         mpeters@csi.com
*       escape veloopity:               electronic guitar loop music
*       hop - fractals in motion:       strange attractors
*       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Mpeters