Jam Man on ebay/discount for LD subscribers

Hi Folks,

My Jam Man is up for sale on ebay...mint condition, 32 sec upgrade,
manual,power supply,Lexicon foot pedal...if you are the winning bidder
and mention Loopers-Delight when you contact me AFTER winning the
auction, I'll give you a $25 discount.
Follow the link straight to the item up for auction or just go to
www.ebay.com and enter Jam Man in the search box...don't be put off if
you're new to ebay...it's all pretty simple once you figure out the
basic ground rules. Seller (that's me) pays all listing fees and
commisions...buyer pays
whatever he or she bids plus any shipping etc as outlined in the item
description. Give it a shot if you're looking for virtually ANY kind of
gear.
Thanks and good luck...Here's the url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=113221439