Re: Eno Looooong time stretch

You can read all about Eno's Millenium Clock commission at:
<http://www.newsweek.com/nw-srv/issue/05_99a/printed/us/st/ty0105_1.htm>

or if that doesn't take you there, you can find it (and read other related
pieces) through the NEWS section of the Eno Website at:
<http://www.hyperreal.org/music/artists/brian_eno/news.html>

Tim

ps: I notice your posting contains the word "bongs"; would this be a drug
reference in accordance with the previous altered-time thread?
Flamethrowers: hold your fire!!! :^)