JAM AND VORTEX

    Well,I can not hold it just for me any more,here´s what I´ve got and
it´s NOT like I´m doing bussines of any kind:

Here in Mexico City you can sometimes get some gear for less money than any
other place (vintage stompboxes for instance,down here old pedals are
considered old junk) Guess is the same thing in Brazil or any other Latin
American Country,for reasons of money exchange,inflation,heaven knows...

   I have several friends that work in little music stores downtown wich
still carry the vortex and the jamman for prices a lot (or a least
something) lower than in the States or any other place.

  I could get them for about $550-570 each,(maybe less if I beg :-D) so if
somebody wires me the money plus $30 for fedex you can get ahold of a
new-same model as in the states Vortex or Jamman.those units are NEW,not
used,and really I don´t know how many of them,lets say more than two and
less than 20...
EDP USERS: sorry,I´ve never seen an EDP other than mine down here...

 What do I get from all this? really:just my conscience clear for helping a
lot of guys wanting this units and getting them for ridiculosly expensive
prices,or maybe I´m wrong and this prices I´m telling are still
high,anyway,if somebody is interested in this kind of trade, message me in
private,I can supply net references for any doubters etc.etc...

Andy in Mexico City.