Loop Guru

I was beginning to wonder when I would see these guys mentioned. Fantastic
group. Three percussionists and bass/guitar/horn/? player grooving to a
or two. Although the loop composer does not perform live with the
least not in the 2 shows I was lucky enough to attend) He has some Koan
compos too. One of the percussionists, Mad Jym, plays a heap of scrap
among other stuff. Their disc, "Catalog of desires Vol.3", definately gets
my vote for "loop of the week"  Check 'em out
Dennis C.