RE: power in numbers? Group Wanting to buy an EDP

RE: Group wanting to buy an EDP.

At this time, here are the standings:

Eight (8) individuals have submitted "Form A. 100% Committed Orders" for an
EDP where-ever / whenever they can get them

Two (2) individuals have submitted "Form B. Only 99% Committed Orders"

I have also received one submission that is not clear as to 100% or Only
99%
status.  I'm trying to clarify that one before adding to any standings.

I must confess, I'm suprized the numbers are so low.  After all the noise
about wanting an EDP, and the rush to get them from E-BAY etc...

So, here is my earlier e-mail with the submission forms again.  Please know
I will hold all personal information in strictest confidence.  When the
time
comes, I will let everyone who submitted a request know exactly who the
list
was given to.

Maybe we need a goal.  I think 50 submissions would be a good start.

David Kirkdorffer

P.S. For those not interested in an EDP, I'm sorry to take up this
bandwidth
-- but this is the best forum to keep the issue alive.

Here's that e-mail again...
______

I cannot think of a better way to stimulate GIBSON into EDP production than
a long list of profitable orders waiting to be fulfilled.

With that in mind, I'm starting a list of people who really want to buy a
NEW EDP.  This list will be submitted to whoever picks up the production of
the EDP.

Clearly we can't KNOW the price of the unit at this time, so please assume
it will be in the same $650-$700 range as before.
I will NOT be accepting any money.   I will not be a middleman.

BUT, I WILL make sure this list is in the hands of people who can get the
EDP produced again.

I am providing two forms:

        A. "ABSOLUTELY 100% COMMITED TO BUY AN EDP IF I CAN FIND ONE"
ORDERS
FORM

        B. "ONLY 99% OR LESS COMMITED" ORDERS FORM

If you are ABSOLUTELY COMMITED and seriously want to buy an EDP, then use
FORM A.

If you're on the fence or uncommitted to paying $650-$700 for an NEW EDP,
then use FORM B.

KIM -- would you feel it is appropriate to post this form to the LD
web-site?

David Kirkdorffer

-------------

FORM A
A. "ABSOLUTELY 100% COMMITED TO BUY AN EDP IF I CAN FIND ONE" ORDERS FORM

Please provide the following details in the following format:

A. NAME:
A. MAILING ADDRESS:
A. DAY PHONE:
A. NIGHT PHONE:
A. E-MAIL:
A. NUMBER OF EDP'S YOU WANT TO ORDER:
A. DATE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO GROUP BUY II:

A. HOW MANY EDP'S DO YOU ALREADY OWN?

A. DO YOU ALREADY OWN ANOTHER "LOOPER"?

A. WHAT INSTRUMENT(S) DO YOU PLAY?

-------------

FORM B
B. "ONLY 99% OR LESS COMMITED" ORDERS FORM

Please provide the following details in the following format:

B. NAME:
B. MAILING ADDRESS:
B. DAY PHONE:
B. NIGHT PHONE:
B. E-MAIL:
B. NUMBER OF EDP'S YOU WANT TO ORDER:
B. DATE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO GROUP BUY II:

B. HOW MANY EDP'S DO YOU ALREADY OWN?

B. DO YOU ALREADY OWN ANOTHER "LOOPER"?

B. WHAT INSTRUMENT(S) DO YOU PLAY?