Re: Loop kit.

Someone should suggest this to PAIA... <http://www.paia.com/>
honcho@paia.com is John Simonton. This might be the sort of thing those
guys'd eat up. I mean, how much more practical than a looping device is
their Theremax in terms of widespread market appeal? (Now a Theremin
THROUGH a looping device, THAT could be dangerous!)

A full-featured looper would probably be too complicated for a kit, but
maybe something downscale with some useful features would be possible...
Wouldn't hurt to ask!

Tim

(I'd just forward your posting to him, but netiquette, you know...)