Re: trying to buy a Headrush, any leads?

I've been chasing the Headrush for weeks. I spoke to Akai recently who
told me that they would be delivered to stores by the end of June. Most
UK retailers however (well, the few who've actually heard of this unit!)
say that it's more likely to be early/mid July. Good luck!

Soho Soundhouse are selling the Zoom 2100 for 130 UK Pounds (including
the expression pedal.) A bargain price for this surprisingly good unit.

--
Lee Fletcher