Loopers Delight CD - Volume 3

Fellow Loopers,

Since joining this list a few months ago I have never seen any mention
of the 3rd Loopers Delight CD project. The Project Info Page gives April
1998 as the deadline, and I have drawn a blank with the Mailing List
Archive.

Is this project still alive? Any info would be most appreciated.

I recently purchased Volume Two which makes for great listening. I'm not
normally one for compilations, however this is not a 'normal'
compilation! Great to hear loops with so many accents.

Cheers,

Lee Fletcher