Small

Hey,

The Danelectro post that talks about the small Smoky Amps made me think
about a new type of speaker that I've heard about that uses very small
electrostatic drivers and varies the phase of several ultrasonic
(infrasonic?) frequencies to create a beat (interference) frequency in
the range of human hearing.  Supposedly, the thing is the size of a CD
or so, and can produce very large sound levels with very low wattage
because of it's efficiency.  CAN YOU IMAGINE THE IMPLICATIONS?  KEEPING
YOUR SPEAKER CABINETS IN YOUR GUITAR CASE!

Has any one heard of these speakers?  Are they being marketed yet? Is
this all to distract me from the UFO cover-up?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mark Spookylaro.