Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE

In a message dated 6/24/99 1:14:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
heatshrink@hotmail.com writes:

<< and "felt disconnected from the physical".  Maybe it was the heat.

 At one point during the last soundscape of the evening ALL of my
equipment
shut off with a big thud..then three seconds later came back on and just
continued going (which is impossible, I should have lost the loop) as if
nothing had happened.  What was also interesting about that was how some
people perceived the shutdown as being a split second, myself feeling it
was
about 3 seconds, and others seeing it as a minute shut down.  A ghost in
the
machine? God stopping by for a visit?  A rip in the space/time continuum?

I think you answered it yourself above.  I don't believe it really
happened
in this world.  Maybe in the one you created though.

learning to speak to my EDP