Re: Mackie experts

You might also want to take a look at Spirit's line of small mixers as
well.
Aaaaand I saw a used Tascam 8-track, four buss mixer the other day with
four
aux's at a music-go-round for $299 (originally $2500).  I don't remember
the
model number...

Btw: a mixer 'played' as an instrument hasn't been discussed much on this
list in recent memory but my mixer is definitely used as if it were one.
In
fact, I couldn't accomplish 80% of what I do do without 'playing it'
constantly during a set.  (I can't wait to get my hands on a digital mixer
that is midi controlled.  (lust ...lust)...."desire is the root of all
suffering"...and I guess I choose to suffer.)  ;-)

        Bill