[Fwd: Bucketheadland Announcements, 6/26/99]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Bucketheadland Announcements, 6/26/99
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 23:48:42 -0700
From: Psycho Buddy <shredder@bucketheadland.com>
To: bingebuddies@bucketheadland.com

Fellow Bingebuddies:

It's been a long time since we've sent out news from the coop.

Lots of exciting things have happened, and there are many more to come.

First off, for those of you with your heads in the sand, Buckethead is
touring with Primus on the OZZFEST tour this summer.  There are still a
lot of dates and locations.  Check them out at:

http://www.bucketheadland.com/attractions.html

There are also some non-OZZFEST dates listed.

Second, there are a few new albums available, and some coming soon.

Travis Dickerson Recording Studios has two Viggo Mortensen albums on
which Buckethead plays.  (These are not for the feint of heart!).  TDRS
will
also have the new Death Cube K album when it's available.  Check out:

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/

for more info.

Third, Cyberoctave will be releasing Buckethead's new album, Monsters
and
Robots, on Sept. 21st.   I'm working on getting some sound clips up.
You can
currently get more info at:

http://www.cyberoctave.com

There will be a page for the album on Bucketheadland as soon as
possible.
[This one's gonna be killer!]

Also, there's some new batch at the toystore.

Two new Binge videos (6 and 7) are available.  These are more
performance
oriented than the others, and have some pretty cool stuff on them.

We've finally got copies of "13th Scroll" (Cobra Strike)  available as
well.

Buckethead's toystore can be found at:

http://www.bucketheadland.com/toystore

And the Bucketboard is now a thriving community.  Correspond with other
fans, get info
about concerts, albums and other stuff at:

http://www.bucketheadland.com/bucketboard
[Thanks for the art, hostbot!]

Shredder

p.s. Remeber to check out the toystore for cool Buckethead merchandise!