Re: Audio Mulch

Hi Leo,
Firstly - get .82 asap it remembers all VST parameters and the latency
is less than on .81, (about 69 ms on my system- which I can deal with).
It's also much more stable though I didn't find the previous version too
bad.
I will be doing a live gig with it next Wednesday. I use a Zoom 8080
acts as a midi controller mainly to switch things on and off such as
samplers and delays. I often use a pedal to control filter cutoff on my
North Pole plugin which is excellent. I don't have any one way of
working overall. I suppose that's the beauty of having such a flexible
system. I use the ring mod, granular synthesis, North pole, pithch
shifting and Xverb reverb a lot. The latter is able to produce an
infinite reverb which is an effect I've been looking for ever since I
heard it on an old AMS unit. One of my favourite tricks is to insert a
signal modifier into a dealy path try it with ring mod it adds more
enharmonic components to the sound on each pass.
I do have multiple midi in's on my P200 but I only use one for AM. I'd
be into exchanging AM patches too. I don't quite know what you mean by

> am I wrong saying that v.082b doesn't support more VST plugins? I
>couldn't
> find them....

.82 can run as many plugins as you like, (provided your processor
doesn't overload

Ciao,
Gareth