Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE

93

---ld thomson <heatshrink@hotmail.com> wrote:
 You can not shut it
> ALL off and then turn it all back on
> and not lose the loop.  This is why I'm bothered by
what happened.
> No coincdence Andy.  I was there, and I've tried to
duplicate it by killing
> my powerbar mid-loop.  the result.  I lost
everything and the
> effects units reset themselves.  They didn't return
to the patch they were
> on before they were shut off.

Actually, I've had a power flucuation that dumped all
the lights off on my rack, but did not lose the loop
or settings on the pedals. I can only speculate that
that what was experienced was NOT a "black-out", but
more like a "brown-out".

93
Rev. Doubt-Goat
===