belew/headrush

first off I went to the Belew show in Milwaukee and it lived up to all the
reveiws that it has already produced on the list so no reason to rehash. I
did want to add though that I gave him a copy of vol.2 hey who knows maybe
he'll visit.

second is a question for all the present owners of an akai headrush
The new AMS catalog says that it has a looping mode that features
11.9 seconds of looping and delay times from 10ms to 5.9 seconds
these stat's seem to conflict with what I had initialy heard so I gues I
want to know how much loop time is avalible???

Thanks
Mike
eponine@netet.net