Re: SOUNDSCAPE SUCCESS AND NO SCRABBLE RABBLE

> >  Cutting the power to my amp would not turn of my GR
> >  >300, my Dimension 12, my GP8, my DIGITEC 2 second delay,
>
>Hence the power to your amp could be cut off (=no sound)without losing the
>loop.
>
>That's why I think your experience probably has a rational and mundane
>explanation.
>
>....................but
>Like you , I prefer the more interesting and inspiring version.
>I apologise for trying to make humour at your expense
>
>Andy Butler

Andy.
What part of ALL of my equipment shut off isn't clear? I didn't start
playing music last month.  I'm not 15.  I know my gear. I've had equipment
meltdowns live before.  this WAS different.  It wasn't just my amp that
shut
off.  EVERYTHING did.  My GR 300 stopped blinking its pretty little red
lights at me.  My Digitech went from pretty red indicators too darkness.
My
GP8 pedal board went black.  No green or red numbers...My Dimension 12 no
longer said "12" on the
indicator, and its pretty lights went off.  The SE 70 was no longer lit
up.
The GP 8 went black...
The only light that I couldn't see whether or not was off WAS my amp.
For all I know it may have still been on.
I personally would rather have a rational explaination, since then I
wouldn't have to consider the alternate.