"Electronic Disturbances"

Is it entirely possible that sometimes these things might occur as a result
of other-than-scientifically-quantifiable causes?  I've not had
difficulties
in the Los Angeles area, other than the crappy wiring that someone paid
someone to get to pass legal spec... and then again, most spots in the LA
area are quite new, and not necessarily subject to hauntings...

Anyone?  I can definately state that, one night, while producing a loop
from
vocals and guitar, it began to sound like - if you can believe this - More
than just the loop and its effects.  It became impossible to tell the
beginning/end of loop, especially because of things sounding like voices
that didn't repeat... There were two other witnesses to this, and I was so
disturbed by the thing that I powered down the Time Machine unit
completely,
to flush the buffers.  REAL creepy.

Stephen Goodman * It's the Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net