Re: possibly lame question

Get a length of AC cord and some snap-in inline female sockets--hardware
store stuff.  I've done this for years.  Of course it makes for an ungainly
lump of warts laying there, and the cord has to be lamp-gauge so you'd
better not try getting six amps through it or anything, but pay Furman
fifty bucks for a "special" power strip?!  Just make sure your cord isn't
getting warm; if so, make up more than one.  Course I've never used power
monsters like big amps or really large synths, samplers, etc....

David Myers