Re: Headrush/Space Station review

I disagree with the previous assesment of the Headrush (I don't remember
by
whom).  I like it a lot as a looper.  BTW: it has 12 seconds of loops with
overdub, not 5.9, and about 24 total without overdubs.  And I have owned
an
EDP.  The Akai has a very clean sound, unlike the 'rang and, to my ears,
even
a little better than the EDP.  No it doesn't reverse, or slow down, but I
have samplers for that.  The feature I'm using most now that I've had it a
month is the normal delay with adjustable feedback.  Almost 24 seconds of
infinite layers with those gradual fades are really working with what I'm
trying to do.

my two cents,
                Bill 'hawkeye'