Loopers delight CD#1 reissue - On it's way....

Just a quick update on the progress of LD CD#1. I got the test pressing
back and it sounds great so I'm going ahead with the first order. Ray
will be sending me the covers soon as well so I'm estimating I'll have
the complete CD in stock and ready to sell by the end of next week. I'll
post full ordering info at that time.

Costs will be $12 total including shipping in the US and $13 elsewhere
(canada, overseas, etc) (That's $10 for the CD and then the appropriate
shipping - where else can you get this much loopage for a ten spot?
(Except CD #2 of course!)

Proceeds will go straight to Kim Flint for the LD web site. Your
purchase helps keep LD banner free!

On another note I'll be unsubing from the list and away from my email
from this afternoon until Tuesday so if you have anything send it via my
account not the list and please be patient. I'm playing the Chicago Neu
Muzik Summit for Kultbox records (www.kultbox.com) doing two shows (Sat
and sunday night) with a lineup of international electronic freaks and
monsters you'll want to hear. My band is Overdrive Date Master and I'll
be the guy in the blue jumpsuit with the thermin, digitech loopage, and
weird 8rpm record player. Stop by and say hi!

- David

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.