Re: Attn all loopers: Cross country looping

Attention all loopers from Mark Sottilaro
Thanks Kim for the Hot tips.
1.the echos from my rig bouncing off the urinal at the Madonna Inn in San
Luis Obispo was awe inspiring.Some of my best recorded loops.
2.Loops do roll up hill at the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz though they
appear
to roll down.From my lap top the sound is clearly captured and
the uphill movement is breathtaking.
3.Because of your letter I was able to get a part time job at the Hot and
Chunky on Market Street.Everyone loves my looper which I have interfaced
with the Karaoke bar and gives a Hole new twist to Y.M.C.A.
Love those fuzzy navels, I'm out of control after 3 of them.
                    More later...Mark Sottilaro