Re: ATTN: Bassists

For more info on the Zeta line of electric stringed instruments, check out
<http://www.zetamusic.com/>

You're right, the Zeta pictures are very attractive; graceful neck,
well-proportioned shape, streamlined body curves. Oh wait, those are the
pictures of Catherine Zeta-Jones that appeared on my screen when I searched
for Zeta's site... The instruments are very good-looking too..

Tim