Re: Lake Butler MIDI control on Hominy

for those of you who are MIDI enabled, this seems to have been an object of
desire in the past

PS don't know the guy never dealt with him, so caveat emptor

LAKE BUTLER SOUND MITIGATOR RFC-1 CONTROLLER
Asking Price: US$150
Condition: Excellent
Age: N/A
THE MITIGATOR IS A GREAT MIDI CONTROLLER THAT HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MEMORY.
IT DOES PATCH CHANGES, CONTINUOUS CONTROLLERS AND HAS THE BEST DISPLAY (YOU
CAN SEE IT FROM ACROSS THE STAGE!). I HAVE TWO. ONE IS IN BETTER SHAPE, BUT
BOTH WORK PERFECT. I HAVE THE MANUAL AND THE OPTIONAL SNAKE FOR ONE. I HAVE
A COPY OF THE MANUAL FOR THE OTHER. I WILL SELL BOTH FOR 250.00. PLEASE
CALL
DAVE FOR MORE DETAILS. CALL (904) 774-5309 IN THE EVENING OR ON WEEKENDS
ANYTIME. THANKS.
Seller: David Rauschenberger, 904-774-5309
E-mail: revman@intersrv.com (Profile)
Location: ORANGE CITY, FL
Post Date: 7/24/99

Tom Lambrecht