Re: old echoplex

At 9:07 PM -0700 7/26/99, Hawkeye255@aol.com, getting cranky, wrote:
><< However, being a benevolent yet apathetic dictator, I've granted you
>all
>the right to say whatever the fuck you want, since I don't care to deal
>with
>it. >>
>
>In testing what you said above, I think I have the answer: except to tell
>you
>when you're wrong?  Am I right?

no, people tell me that I'm wrong here all the time. If I'm not otherwise
busy, I happily rebut them publicly, cause I'm never wrong. ;-)  My
no-censorship policy applies to myself too.

>I noticed my last post (about the EDP on
>Harmony Central) did not make it to the list.  I sent it last night.
>Hmmmm.
>I sleep better at night knowing big brother, Knute, I mean...Rush... I'm
>sorry, I mean, Kim is in control.
>
>Bill 'hawkeye' Reiter

Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't touch it. I checked the logs and various
other nooks and crannies, there's no sign of any such post (other than the
one travis sent.)  Are you sure you sent it to the right address?

kim