Re: nord modular as a looping device?

Hey!  It's Dan!!  Hi Dan!!!

> From: dan mcmullen <dog@well.com>
> At 11:49 AM 7/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >Who or what is nord?
> a particularly nice emulation of a modular analog synth implemented in
> software that runs in a standalone box with a computer based editor
> having
> the nicest user interface i've seen in a long while.

Actually, Nord is a manufacturer of several synths, the modular is one
of them.

> for looping synth sounds generated internally in the unit it is a
> dream
> machine.  lfos, sequencers, control delays, etc.  as many as you like,
> connected however you want.  & it sounds really good, imo.
>
> anyone want to buy a tricked out Oberheim Matrix 12?  :-)

They'll have to pry my Matrix 12 from my cold, dead hands.  But I deeply
desire a Nord Modular.
<Loop Content>
I'll run the Nord's outputs through a Headrush after programming the
Nord with MANY sequencers.
</Loop Content>

Bill     >>> home: billfox@fast.net <<<     work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays
at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
The radio station:      http://www.wdiyfm.org
My radio show:          http://www.wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
My band's site:         http://www.crosswinds.net/~shadowplay