Re: Free whatever and Looping (what's that?)

Actually, I couldn't care less about the political views of other members
of
this list.

On a completely unrealted note, here's a quote I took from a notice I
received from Amazon.com. Now Carlos is a forward thinking fella.

"Routine is death. There's ways to get rid of that, and
that's just take colder showers or sleep on the floor--just
change routine! Go a different way home. And all the people
who I grew up with, you know, Bill Graham, Miles Davis, and
John Lee Hooker, I have never seen these people be bored or
predictable or yawning. They are always either very
passionate or very horny or very holy or all of them at the
same time."  --Carlos Santana