Re: boomerang users

David Potter wrote:

> Yo guys I bought a boomerang from a guy on the list Roland Zachary but he
> didn't send the manuel with the rang... so I'm plugging in for a gig
> and the thing won't play my riff with sound...only it's echo comes out
>after
> I hit play...hell-o this won't work. I don't have his email listing
> anymore.. does anyone have rang info. or manuel info on the net.?
> papadave55@hotmail.com          Loop On,On On On
>                          Thanks

Hey David,
  Just press the THRU MUTE button. We should have put an indicator light
by it, but that thought came a little after we ordered 3000 chassis. :o
If that doesn't do it, contact me and we'll get it sorted out. Even if
you have to send the unit to us, it won't be painful as there are no
expensive Rang repairs (short of one that's been run over by a dump
truck).
  The contents of the manual are on our web site. Let me know if you
have any other questions or problems.

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products         800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                      214-343-1038, Fax
Dallas, TX  75354-1595             mnelson@dmans.com, email

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."