RE: active/passive volume & controller pedal

  To control the volume of my Roland M-GS64, via my Roland GI-10
guitar/midi
interface, I use a standard passive Ernie Ball pedal to send midi volume
messages (I have to use an insert cable for this to work, a stereo plug
into
the back of the GI-10's 'expression' pedal input, and one of the other ends
into the iinput of the pedal, and one into the output). I can also use the
Ernie Ball pedal fro CC messages if plugged into my Ground COntrol (just a
regular cable is needed, plugged into the volume pedal's output). If the
Ernie Ball pedals work with your gear, I recommend them, since they are
built really well, and look like they can withstand just about anything.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/dave

'Future Perfect' - art music
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/