Re: Volume pedals

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com writes:

<< This is a point of interest to me because I've always experienced
 difficulties with volume pedals, and as far as guitar work, it's a very
 important part of the chain.  >>

I've had really good luck with the Visual Sound volume pedal.  It goes all
the way to zero on the low end and feels pretty transparent as far as how
it
affects your tone.  The lights on the side are an added bonus I sometimes
use
and sometimes not, depending on the gig, but even without them I couldn't
recommend it more highly.  This from a once-frustrated ex-Ernie
Ball/Boss/Morley/Rolls user....

Ken R