Re: I new looper in the SF area

Mark ,where have you been???????I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERY
DAY!!!!!Staying up til 3 am every night waiting for a sign...anything.
You tease us with promised  looping sights  and sounds of America only to
leave us hanging for weeks!!!!What's up with that!!!!Please get your
itinerary out so I can visit all the loopy places and make my summer
complete......Thanks,Dave