Re: Line-6 DL4 - anyone tried it yet?

i didn't understand if you're looking for a sampler or a looper....

talking about samplers I can suggest from personal experience the yamaha
A3000. lot of features and most of them really useful for live
playing/tweaking. Consider that you can use the internal FXs (3 separate
blocks) as a signal processor for the live input too (really weird FXs).
many nice filters.
128 MB max memory.
cheap extra output board (6 analogs, I/O spdif and I/O optical)
SCSI as standard.
probably a new OS in the next months.

ciao
leo