JamMan for sale

I'm selling my JamMan to pay for the new amp rig i just bought (a pair
of Trace Elliot Velocettes, woo!  Toobs in stereo!).  I was going to put
it on Ebay, but i thought i'd let the LD crowd have a shot first.

8 sec, near-new condition, original power supply, footswitch, and
manual.  $400 for LD members, pay with a cashier's check/money order and
i'll pay shipping in the Lower 48, or we can work out international
shipping.

If no one here takes it in the next three days, i'll put it on Ebay.

-dave