OT : Where to find a "Shorty" guitar stand?

I just picked up a "Shorty" guitar stand for my Godin electric and was
wondering if anyone
has an address ( email or snail) for the manufacturer/distributor as I am
wondering if they
make one for acoustics.
It is made in Canada and is the smallest and best stand I have seen.  The
place I bought it
from doesn't have a clue how to get a hold of another one!

Thanks in advance

Gerry P
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."  A Einstein