Re: Loopers gear sources

Hi Everybody,

    I was doing some research on some places to buy gear,  I have to do
several setups of my basic stuff so cost becomes a factor.  I was
looking at a short list of gear and came up with some surprising
results.

    I was looking at a Guyatone pedal (Wah Rocker), at Gaspedal (a
favored site) it was  $79, at Analog Man it was $ 89.

    I found some Harmony Central reviews and the average price paid was
$ 55.

    Of course 8th St would match anybody's best price, but who else is
selling pedals and other gear at this price point ?

    Any replies would be appreciated.

G. Wong (Fiveman)