Re: EH Space Drums?

Thanks a lot, Bobdog. Now that song is looping through my head. Please make
it stop. (I think that was a GR-500 on that one, too, not that it makes it
ok...)

If you hooked a space drum to a Boomerang and turned the loop around
backwards, it would go "ooooooob?, ooooooob?, ooooooob?". That wouldn't
really be all that useful either, though.