Manual hangover.

So, i'm trying to read up on these 'SUS' mode functions right?  And usually
you'd go to the manual right?  Well, i started digging into my Echoplex
manual, and the damn thing drove me to drinking... Dat's right, before a
half hour had gone by i had my bottle of Absolut Mandarin (mmmmmm...
Mmmandarin...) out on the table and was well on my way to oblivion.  Driven
to drink by a badly-written manual.....

Is there anyplace on the website (or anywhere else online) that i can read
about the granular functionality of the EDP?  Maybe i missed it?

Cheers!
Jim.