Re: Re: The GT-5 is a looper?

Quite so...plus there is a neat wrinkle, re: the GT-5's short delay--set
up a
preset with max delay time, with feedback at 100% or nearly, and a mod
effect
placed after the delay block. Copy this to each position in a 5-patch
bank,
then switch each mod effect to a different process. Now, you can switch
from
preset to preset with the delay line full and looping, and the delay
spill-over will send the same loop thru each mod process...of course, if
you
place an outside mono looper (headrush, for example) in the physical loop,
you could do the same thing with longer delay times.
dpc

<<I believe that's and EFFECTS loop which would allow you to patch in
another
set of rack or pedal effects within the GT-5's signal path.  It does have a
delay would could be used as a very short looper....>>

Subject: The GT-5 is a looper?