RE: echoplex problem

On Tuesday, September 14, 1999 8:20 AM, Dennis W. Leas
[SMTP:dennis@mdbs.com] wrote:
> I upgraded one of my 'plexes myself and have never experienced problems.
> Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but have you tried pulling the ROMs and
> reinserting them (after checking for bent pins, etc.)?  Has anything else
> changed?  New RAM memory, etc.?

Nothing has changed, only the ROMs. Interestingly, though, this problem
only comes up now and then. But when it does, I just forget about looping
for the night and the next day it is fine. I went ahead and re-seated all
ROMs and SIMMs, so I hope this works.
thanks everyone for the tips!

Travis